Construction Bank Draw Inspections
Horizon Engineering provides Construction Bank Draw Inspection services to individual project owners, banks, and other financial institutions. Conducted on demand, typically monthly or bi-weekly, our Construction Bank Draw Inspections include a site inspection to assist the lending institution in determining the appropriate release of construction funds.
Our inspection evaluates the accuracy of the Contractor’s draw request to verify that all construction work is in place per the plans and specifications prior to the release of payment for that work, ensuring our clients are paying for or releasing funds for only work which has been completed.
WE PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENTS
Horizon Engineering will provide this inspection service as a professional independent third party agent and will be on call as required. We act as the on-site eyes and ears for lending institutions or remote project owners that are prepared to disburse a partial payment of a construction loan for building or site construction work. We report on the current condition of a construction project by providing our client with an accurate snapshot of each site that is under construction. This is usually performed in under a few hours of time. Avoiding the reliance upon the contractor / owner to provide construction status as substantiation for payment provides independent review and adds a layer of protection for our clients utilizing this service.
Horizon Engineering can provide any combination of the following:
- Review Contractor progress reports and draw requests to ensure compliance with the budget
- Site review to document and report construction status (with photos if desired)
- Review change order requests to ensure they are appropriate and reasonable
- Observe stored material whether stored on site or at an off-site location
- Verification of permits and zoning for the project
- Payment recommendations based on our inspection findings
Contact us to learn more about this service or to develop a custom tailored scope of work for your next construction project.